Eurographics Dolphins 250
EuroGraphics Dolphins 250-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 8″ x 4″ x 2.37″. Finished Puzzle Size: 13″ x 19″.
- Dolphin is a common name of aquatic mammals within the infraorder Cetacea. The term dolphin usually refers to the extant families Delphinidae, Platanistidae, Iniidae, and Pontoporiidae, and the extinct Lipotidae. There are 40 extant species named as dolphins.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled blue board paper and printed with vegetable based ink.
- Made in USA.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.
Availability: 2 in stock