Eurographics Son of Man 1000
Eurographics Son of Man 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10″ x 14″ x 2.37″. Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25″ x 26.5″.
- The Son of Man is a 1964 painting by the Belgian surrealist painter René Magritte. It is perhaps his most well-known artwork. Magritte painted it as a self-portrait. The painting consists of a man in an overcoat and a bowler hat standing in front of a low wall, beyond which are the sea and a cloudy sky.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled blue board paper and printed with vegetable based ink.
- Made in USA.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.
Availability: 1 in stock