Great Wave of Kanagawa
EuroGraphics Great Wave of Kanagawa by Katsushika Hokusai 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10″ x 14″ x 2.37″. Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25″ x 26.5″.
- The Great Wave Of Kanagawa is one of the most recognized works of Japanese art in the world. It depicts an enormous wave threatening boats near the Japanese prefecture of Kanagawa. Katsushika Hokusai (1760 –1849) was the Japanese artist.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.
Availability: 2 in stock