Pomegranate Mike Wilks: The Ultimate Noah’s Ark 1000-piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Mike Wilks (British, b. 1947) The Ultimate Noah’s Ark, 1990–1992 From The Ultimate Noah’s Ark, by Mike Wilks Two by two, over 700 quirky creatures crowd this eye-twisting, brain-teasing painting by artist and author Mike Wilks. In his book The Ultimate Noah’s Ark, Wilks challenges sharp-eyed viewers to find “a vociferous insect and a bird with a loud voice,” “a mammal with a nose for luck,” “a talkative antipodean,” and a single creature “alone and without a mate.” Might the mateless, mystery creature be clad in a gray business suit and playing a musical instrument? The search begins as you tackle this fascinating 1,000-piece puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 29 x 20 in.
Availability: 1 in stock
There are no reviews yet.