Eurographics 1959 Corvette Route 66
EuroGraphics 1959 Corvette Driving Down Route 66 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10″ x 14″ x 2.37″. Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25″ x 26.5″.
- The Chevrolet Corvette (C1) is the first generation of the sports car by the Chevrolet division of General Motors introduced late in the 1953 model year and produced through 1962. It is commonly referred to as the “solid-axle” generation, as the independent rear suspension did not appear until the 1963 Sting Ray.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.
Availability: 1 in stock