Pomegranate Mike Wilks: The Ultimate Alphabet: The Letter P 1000-piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Mike Wilks (British, b. 1947) The Letter P, 1984 From The Ultimate Alphabet “A picture of pictures,” writes Mike Wilks. “Portrayed here you can find a painter in profile clad in P’s whose palette is charged with appropriate colors, a patchwork quilt of pertinent hues, a pineapple, a pestle, a press and some proofs (can you place the image?), a partially painted panda, a plethora of pargeting in appropriate material, a paperback publication, and plenty of patterns for you to put into perspective.” From the best-selling book The Ultimate Alphabet, The Letter P is one of Wilks’s most challenging and intricate compositions. Can you find all of the P words depicted in this 1,000-piece puzzle? If not, check out the list and key included inside.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 27 x 20 in.
Availability: 1 in stock